Sr. IT Auditor
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Job #: 3305
- Job Type: Permanent
- Category: Audit, Risk and Compliance
Sr. IT Auditor, Jacksonville, FL
- Culture: work life balance, flexible, great mentors
- Freedom to innovate, come up with new ideas
- Growing and innovative Company
- Support a variety of audits encompassing information technology, logical security, operational processes and compliance / regulatory activities.
- Evaluate controls that support Sarbanes Oxley requirements, including tests of control design and effectiveness for applications, databases and the general computing environment
- Lead the IT Audit Plan as well as execution of audit procedures
- Determine and/or recommend the scope and objectives of specialized audits, utilizing appropriate technical tools and Techniques.
- Perform audit planning activities, including project scheduling, documenting process maps and information flow charts, risk assessments, and development of audit program steps and procedures
- Identify and assess the impact of control deficiencies and present process improvement opportunities
- Act as technical expert for the audit team when performing integrated financial or operational projects
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3+ years of IT Audit experience
- Ability to work towards the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation