Senior Accounting Consultant
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Job #: 3288
- Job Type: Contract
- Category: Accounting and Finance
ICX Group is seeking Accounting, Finance and Audit Consultants to join its team of professionals. The position is a result of the continued growth of ICX Group. We are considering only professional level experienced candidates that are interested in joining a leader in the professional services industry. This individual will serve a variety of clients from Fortune 500 companies to high growth entrepreneurial companies. All candidates expressing interest in this position will remain confidential. Only those candidates that meet our qualifications will be contacted.
ICX Group is a professional services firm created by former senior managers of PricewaterhouseCoopers to provide companies with highly skilled finance, accounting, audit, tax and information technology professionals on a project, consulting or permanent basis. With regards to our project and consulting services our approach is to provide our clients with “hands-on” professionals that are highly qualified for the project at hand and will work efficiently to complete the project with minimal supervision, allowing our clients to focus on their business activities. With regards to our recruiting services, we focus on providing quality professionals that will make a positive impact to our clients. Our Big Four heritage and commitment to client service ensures that our project professionals or candidates will have the skills necessary for the project or position as well as the ability to work well within the culture of the organization. We understand both are equally important.
We are looking for individuals who exemplify ICX Group’s core values, which truly set us apart from the numerous staffing/recruiting firms in the marketplace:
• professionalism, derived from our Big 4 heritage
• teamwork and collaboration
• integrity, reliability and personal accountability
• competitive and winning attitude
We are currently looking for project professional with the following experience:
· CPA or MBA preferred
· Big 4 audit background preferred
· Public accounting and industry experience preferred
Skills in demand:
· Internal audit
· IT Audit
· Experience with government contractors and government agencies
· GAAP, Statutory, and SEC reporting experience
· Controllership experience
· Financial analysis
· Consolidation experience
· Tax including corporate tax, compliance, state and local
Why work at ICX Group?
• Make an impact – Bringing together high quality individuals and organizations results in the successful growth of all parties involved. Successful organizations realize success starts with their employees. Getting them there begins with us.
• Be part of a winning team – ICX Group is well known in the State of Florida for the professionalism of our employees and the quality of the resources we provide. You gain a level of respect that sets us apart from the vast number of “staffing/recruiting firms”.
• A unique service model – Unlike traditional staffing and recruiting firms, we are a boutique hybrid of a consulting, staffing and recruiting firm. We have a mix of full-time salaried and hourly project professionals, many of whom have been with us for over 10 years. We are constantly adding new project professionals to our organization. This model allows us to provide higher quality resources to our clients on a recurring basis. It sets us apart from our competition.
• Compensation – Our project professionals are valued employees of ICX Group and are W-2 employees. All project professionals are entitled to benefits including vacation time, holiday compensation, health and dental benefits, 401K plan, and other supplemental benefits.fake job see below