- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Job #: 3290
- Job Type: Contract
- Category: Accounting and Finance
ICX Group is looking to add top talent to our consulting team. This position will help our clients work through various accounting, tax, audit and finance projects and deadlines. You will be apart of a growing team and enjoy the benefits of being a W2 employee (Health benefits, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k, Overtime pay etc.).
- Great opportunity to join a dynamic consulting group that provides services to the top companies in our market.
- Have the opportunity work in a variety of different industries
- Enjoy complex, challenging and rewarding projects that will keep you in-tune with the evolving accounting and finance landscape.
Here are just a few samples of the type of projects ICX works on:
- Month-end reporting assistance
- Revenue recognition
- Audit assistance – control and substantive testing
- Mergers and Acquisitions initiatives
- Due Diligence
- CFO services
- Corporate Tax assistance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- SOX implementation
- Reconciliation clean-up
- SEC Reporting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of experience
- Big 4 or regional public accounting experience preferred
- CPA preferred