- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Job #: 4273
- Job Type: Permanent
- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Culture: flexible, open door, friendly
- Company is in a position for tremendous growth in a booming, “recession-proof” industry
- Fantastic benefits & highly competitive compensation packages
ICX Staffing is seeing a Controller who will perform and ensure completion of all accounting and financial activities. The controller will ensure the achievement of company goals and business growth.
- Lead all accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, cash management, bank reconciliations, balance sheet analysis, revenue recognition, and payroll.
- Lead the reporting, financial analysis, and financial planning processes including financial statement reporting, compliance/regulatory reporting, financial statement analysis metrics/KPIs, and budget/actual variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements and reporting packages for the board and executive leadership.
- Manage members of our finance team including defining day-to-day duties and delegating ad hoc projects. Support the hiring, training and ongoing career development of all finance team members.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, practices, methods and procedures, including GAAP
- Requires experience in government/federal contacting space
- 4+ years in management role such as Controller, Director, or equivalent
- Ability to utilize independent judgment and discretion in decision making proces
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field