Senior Account Manager
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Job #: 4642
- Job Type: Permanent
- Category: Marketing and Creative
ICX Group is seeking a Senior Account Manager to be part of a dynamic, award winning, full-service ad agency.
- Ad agency based in Jacksonville, FL
- Work closely with the Account Director to ensure agency work strategically supports the client’s overall goals.
- Drive the day-to-day management of projects and work in consultation with the Account Director to provide proactive tactical and strategic recommendations.
- Oversee the execution of approved programs.
- Handle day-to-day client contact communication, understand the client’s business and goals; proactively recommend appropriate solutions, in consultation with the Account Director.
- Manage client status reports and meetings. Receive client briefings and gather additional insights/details as needed.
- Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry, and market developments.
- Thorough understanding of the creative process, the internal workings of the agency and the fundamentals of account management.
- Ensure the coordination of project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Ensure technical and product representations are appropriate.
- Coordinate SOWs for agency/client approval.
- Independently prioritize responsibilities with a high level of comfort working in a virtual-based model.
- Foster a positive and productive team atmosphere and establish credibility both internally and externally.
- Ensure department personnel are provided with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
- Keep the Account Director and relevant account team personnel apprised of important developments/briefings.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications, or science/medicine
- 5-7 years ad agency or comparable experience
- Thorough knowledge of marketing/advertising principles
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
- Preferred if you have Human or Animal Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Pet Care experience
- Preferred if candidate has samples of case studies, presentations, briefs (even if you remove the client name) that you are able to share.