PR Account Manager
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Job #: 4326
- Job Type: Permanent
- Category: Marketing and Creative
Be part of an award-winning creative marketing agency near Downtown Jacksonville, FL (hybrid role)! If you're looking for an opportunity to be part of an organization who challenges both your Left & Right Brain, great work culture and inspires their team each day, then this may be your forever team.
PR Executives are primarily responsible for the internal and external communication account management for a variety of accounts, with support from multi-disciplinary teams and senior levels of management. They have strong, demonstrated capabilities in relationship and project management, a passion for at least one of the following verticals: healthcare, consumer goods, technology, and/or transportation, and a working knowledge of B2B and B2C clients.
Please be prepared to show a portfolio of recent work or 2-3 recent writing samples, and 2-3 examples of secured client media coverage.
- Help manage client accounts with a public relations function, serving as the day-to-day contact for some clients
- Build and proactively execute annual strategic plans for clients
- Develop relationships with key trade and other relevant media
- Secure high-value media coverage on behalf of clients
- Draft client media and marketing materials and help manage crisis communications issues
- Provide regular reporting and measurement for client programs
- Support other divisions, occasionally, through strategic plans, site visits, proactive public relations, crisis communications and more
- Strength and successful track record of regularly placing high-value media coverage on behalf of clients
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in PR, media relations and communications
- Experience managing client relationships
- Strong writing and communication skills
- 4 year undergrad degree in communications or public relations
- Experience in B2B, tech and/or healthcare
- Worked at an Ad Agency previously
- Energetic and eager to grow your career