Front of House (FOH) Manager
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Job #: 4531
- Job Type: Permanent
- Category: Staffing
ICX Group is seeking a Front of the House (FOH) Manager with experience in upscale and/or fine dining.
Our client, a full-service upscale restaurant in Gainesville, FL, is seeking a dynamic Front of House (FOH) Manager to join the busiest restaurant in North Central Florida. The FOH Manager will lead a talented team of hourly team members in the delivery of an exceptional guest experience. You will ensure the team provides memorable dining experiences to each of their guests. If you thrive in the fast-paced restaurant industry, have a commitment to quality, a passion for exceptional guest service, and a desire to lead in building the growing restaurant, then this just might be your calling!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee the execution of approved programs.
- Handle day-to-day client contact communication, understand the client’s business and goals; proactively recommend appropriate solutions, in consultation with the Account Director.
- Manage client status reports and meetings. Receive client briefings and gather additional insights/details as needed.
- Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry, and market developments.
- Thorough understanding of the creative process, the internal workings of the agency and the fundamentals of account management.
- Ensure the coordination of project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Ensure technical and product representations are appropriate.
- Coordinate SOWs for agency/client approval.
- Independently prioritize responsibilities with a high level of comfort working in a virtual-based model.
- Foster a positive and productive team atmosphere and establish credibility both internally and externally.
- Ensure department personnel are provided with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
- Keep the Account Director and relevant account team personnel apprised of important developments/briefings.
What You Must Have:
- 4+ years of FOH restaurant management experience in polished casual or fine dining atmosphere
- Experience with annual sales over $1 million -OR- a degree in Hospitality/Restaurant management plus 2 years of experience working in customer-facing positions in restaurants
- Prior experience as a direct manager of people
- Prior experience running using 7Rooms or OpenTable
Bonus If You Have:
Any of the following: Experience with TOAST and/or Open Table.
General Physical Demands
A combination of actively on the floor as well as occasionally in the office to monitor reports, and other computer-based items. Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time.
Fun and exciting restaurant environment with temperature control. Two story facility with dining and full bar services available.
- Location: Gainesville, FL | Onsite
- Job Type: Direct Hire | Full-Time
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.