Director of Co-Manufacturing
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Job #: 4050
- Job Type: Permanent
ICX Group is recruiting for a Director of Co-Manufacturing for a fast-growing company in Jacksonville. Position is fully in office and will look at relocation for the right candidate.
- Annual performance bonus eligible
- Health Benefits
- 401k Matching and Gifting
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to Supply Chain Team
- Maintain relationships with intercompany departments (QA/QC, Customer Service, Sales) to achieve supply continuity.
- Translate Strategic goals (AOP) into measurable tactical actions to SC team.
- Operate Strategic Planning and Development plan
- Assist in and/or develop capacity planning and manufacturing network redundancy.
- Create and support pre-defined key performance plans to monitor departmental performance.
- Identify and Resolve Day to Day challenges impacting production and supply to the customer
- Cross functional communication – Manufacturing Partners, Customer Service, Sales, Commercialization, etc...
- Evaluate plant scheduling responsiveness, tonnage capacity, strengths / weaknesses.
- Approve expediting methods and budgets during periods of need.
- Effectively interact with sales team to assure tactical timelines are communicated and met.
- College Education OR equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ in the Food and Beverage Industry
- 5+ years’ experience in Manufacturing/Planning
- 3+ years’ experience in Logistics/Operations
- 5+ years’ experience in personnel management
- Previous contract manufacturing experience preferred.
This job was listed by:
Contact Us for more information